Submit!Hey all! There are just a few guidelines for submissions to Fuck Yeah Fat Cosplay. :)
1) I ask that if you submit a photo that you be around a US size 12/ UK size 14. Although that one is not concrete because all bodies are different, we do want to keep submissions in the plus size range.
2) You don’t have to be in that range to ask questions or to post a text submission. We want people of all sizes to be able to engage in discussion about fat cosplay and fat positivity. :)
3) Obviously, you must be in cosplay to submit a photo. Please list the character and fandom in a caption as well, so people can find the fandom/ character if they’re unfamiliar with it.
4) If you submit a text post or a question that references a cosplay, please include the character name and fandom somewhere in the post.
5) Add trigger warnings if your submission contains content that warrants it. Err on the safe side with that one, please. If you think there’s any chance it needs a warning, please add one.
6) Be positive, be positive, be positive. No bashing of anyone, whether it’s others or even yourself. Please no dieting talk, no negative picking apart of anyone’s physical appearance, etc. This is a positive, safe space and we want it to stay that way.
Submission guidelines may be added to as needed. Hopefully they’re straightforward. However, if I’ve not made something clear or if you have any questions about the guidelines, please don’t hesitate to ask. :)